Going into our fourth year, Green Ivy Summer Camp is a fun way for kids to explore, create, and grow in Battery Park City. Campers will play in BPC’s beautiful parks, experience specialty workshops and field trips, and relish in savory delights from our own patio garden on the Hudson River. Our camp is fun, energetic, and filled with play, friendship, and hands-on learning. Each day is filled with a mix of creative, active, social and intellectual experiences for the perfect balance. And each day ends with a bubble dance party!
- Open to all children ages 2-6
- Half-day (9am-12pm): $595/wk
- Full-day (9am-4pm): $750/wk
- Extended day (8am drop-off; 1pm or 5pm pick-up): $100/wk
- Walkover/Pick-up from FiDi or North BPC: $25/wk
SAMPLE CAMP DAY SCHEDULE:
- 9amam: Drop-off
- 9:15-9:30am: Morning meeting
- 9:30-10:15am: Group activities
- 10:15-10:30am: Snack
- 10:30am-12pm: Park/Playground
- 12:00pm: Half-day dismissal
- 12:00-1:00pm: Lunch/Quiet time
- 1:00-2:15pm: Group activities
- 2:15-3:45: Park/Playground
- 4:00pm: Full-day dismissal
If you are interested in 2017-2018 admissions, please contact our admissions team: email@example.com.
The application and tour sign up for 2018-2019 academic year will be available in September.
Green Ivy Summer Camp, hosted at Battery Park Montessori, gives 2-6 year olds a summer they will always remember. More Information