2018-2019 Admissions Season is officially open!
We are delighted that you are considering Battery Park Montessori for your child. If you are interested in enrollment for the current school year, please email us at email@example.com. To apply for 2018-2019, please review application requirements down below, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are always happy to help!
*All applying parents must also sign up for a tour.
Applying to Both Sister Schools
All of our programs are five days a week. Our AM programs are from 9am-12pm. Our PM programs are 1pm-4pm. Full day programming is 9am-3pm.
- Twos AM
- Twos PM
- Casa Dei Bambini (Threes) AM
- Casa Dei Bambini (Threes) PM
- Casa Dei Bambini (Threes) Full Day
- Casa Dei Bambini (Fours and Fives) Full Day
For our Twos and Casa Dei Bambini (3-6y) programs, our admissions process is the same:
- Attend a School Tour
- Attend an Open House (optional)
- Submit application and a $75 application fee (non-refundable)
- Schedule and attend a playgroup
- Schedule and attend a parent interview
If there are two parents, both parents are required to attend a tour and complete a parent interview.
Age Cut Offs:
- TWOS: Must turn two before September 30th, 2018
- CASA DEI BAMBINI: Must turn three before December 31st, 2018.